Did you know that you can report potholes, dodgy pavement repairs following work, flytipping, abandoned cars etc through a website called Fix My Street.  So next time you trip over a loose manhole cover or damage your car on a large pothole, go to and …

  • Enter a nearby UK postcode, or street name and area
  • Locate the problem on a map of the area
  • Enter details of the problem
  • Fix My Street send it to the council on your behalf

It really couldn’t be simpler.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.