The Pavilion is a community hall set within Hockley Heath Recreation Ground with a capacity of around 60-70. It is available for hire and is especially suitable for children’s parties (under 13’s only please), fund raising events, seminars and other occasions at competitive prices.
We have a kitchen, ample on-site parking and the option to use the Recreation Ground for part of your event.
The Pavilion also houses changing rooms for footballers and is home to a number of local groups. Parish Council meetings are held here every 3rd Thursday in the month at 7 pm.
We currently have the following groups offering classes at the Pavilion:
- Hatha Yoga (Monday morning)
- Kombat Kids Karate (Monday evening)
- Yoga (Monday evening)
- Cubs (Tuesday evening)
- Pilates (Wednesday afternoon)
- Children’s Dance (Wednesday afternoon)
- Scouts (Wednesday evening)
- Hartbeeps Sensory Sessions (Thursday morning)
- Zumba (Friday morning)
- Children’s Zumba (Friday afternoon)
- Beavers (Friday evenings)
- Meditation/Relaxation Classes (1st Sunday evening of the month)
- Cafe in the Park (2nd Sunday afternoon of the month)
The Recreation Ground has the following activities:
- Hockley Heath Children’s Football Club (Saturday and Sunday mornings)
- Hockley Heath Dynamos Football (Sunday mornings)
- Racing Blythe Football (Sunday)
For information on hiring either the Pavilion, or the Recreation Ground pitches, please contact the Parish Clerk, Mrs J. McDougall. Tel: 07591 954002, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the Pavilion is not available for hire for teenage parties.
The Pavilion hall closed mid-March 2020 and reopened on 6th September 2020. The Pavilion is available for hire but all persons on site must adhere to social distancing and follow all Government guidelines. During the period of social distancing it will be particularly difficult to hire the Pavilion for parties as persons on site must maintain a 2m separation from others that they do not live with/not in a support bubble, and wear face coverings (unless eating and drinking, taking part in exercise, or exempt from wearing a face covering due to age or health issues). If you have any questions regarding hire of the Pavilion please contact the Parish Clerk.
The Pavilion, from 24th September 2020, has in place a QR code that visitors are asked to scan, or if preferred a manual booking system, to assist with NHS Track and Trace. A privacy notice for collecting personal data for NHS Track and Trace purposes can be found below.